Help everyone to realize one’s full potential by –
- Pursuing uniqueness of each individual,
- Ensuring Together Everyone Achieves Miracles (TEAM)
- Looking at life as a whole.
- Converting Potentiality to Capability and Capability to Excellence by LET (Learning, Education & Training), OD & OB.
- Acting as a Coach, Mentor or Counselor for complete solution provider for different business / organizational needs.
Our motto is to create Unique Value Proposition to clients through the process of continuous learning, sharing our expertise & rich experience and evolving joint solution appropriate and specific to client’s needs.
- Process of continuous learning
- Sharing our expertise & rich experience
- Evolving joint solution as appropriate and specific to client needs
- Appropriate BASK (Behaviour, Attitude, Skill & Knowledge).
- Good Academic and Teaching background.
- Hands on planning & execution expertise in corporate life both in India & abroad
- Expertise in OB & OD
- Mentored top management & senior management team in different companies.
- Strong Grounding in Business Process, Engineering, TQM & SHE
- All round experience from line to service functions to CEO (finance, marketing, Production, HR, Strategy & Quality)
- Unique combination of Finance, Engineering and HR.
- Strong Value Orientation and Result Orientation.
Our Management Team
Mr. Tirthankar Sanyal
Managing Partner, Mentor & Life Coach
- Served as CEO of Industrial Fabrics Business of SRF Ltd. for 15 years.
- Acted as Chief Mentor and Senior Vice-President (People Development) of SRF Group of Companies having a team of 3000 people and turnover of more than Rs 1500 crores.
- Worked for 40 years with various companies like Philips, Wimco, Andrew-Yule, Coal India and SRF in the field of finance, HR, Strategic Planning, Marketing , Logistics and CEO’s jobs.
- M.COM,M.A.(Psychology), ACMA and ACS
- Trained in TQM under JUSE (Japanese Union of scientists & Engineers) and Trained in Senior Management Executive Program from IIM (A)
- Certified NLP Trainer.
- Guest Lecturer to IIMs, IITs ,ICAI, ICMA, SCMHRD,SIBM,IMT,,XIM,,DMA,CII, NIPM, NHRD and Milliken University(USA).
- Internationally recognised Coach and speaker on self empowerment, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Vision Actualisation and Train the Trainers.
Mr. Pradip Roy
Managing Partner & Chief Engineer
- Mr. Pradip Roy is B.E. (Mech) with MBA from JBIMS; Mumbai has specialised in techno management activities and has worked for last 34 years in the energy sector. Piloting Large Complex Global Projects (in North America, Asia, Europe, Africa, South East Asia) and Programs in Oil & Gas/Refinery Sector.
- Experience with Royal Dutch Shell plc. in Front end and detailed design, project execution, commissioning, Operations, QMS, Technical Inspection, Risk Management, Major turnaround of onshore and offshore facilities around the world
- HSE Expert Formulating Guidelines and Policies Insulating from Risks.
Mr. Arunendu Saha
Managing Partner & Director Operation
Mr. Arunendu Saha is a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Jadavpur University and completed his Executive Education Program from IIM, Bangalore. He has gained immense experience in Project Management of Large Power Plants throughout his career in the Indian Energy sector spanning over 36 years. He joined NTPC at the beginning of his career and has grown through the rungs to become an accomplished professional.
He has worked with Larsen & Toubro, Reliance Energy and GMR group at various capacities and roles. He was Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President with GMR Energy Limited and was the Profit Center Head of Gas based Power Assets of GMR Group.
He was responsible for the Project Management for 2×384 MW GMR Rajahmundry Energy Limited. This project was commissioned in the shortest possible time of 24 months from NTP. This is one of the best Project completion schedule achieved with regard to construction of a Gas based power stations in India.
He was responsible for designing and developing Power Plant preservation Procedures / Methods, effectiveness of which was appreciated at the industry level. He was responsible for introducing Turnaround Procedures and O&M practices for power stations to build a strong foundation of O&M capability for the GMR Group. Under his leadership many initiatives like ISO certification, 5S etc. were accomplished. Development of Systems and Processes in the Energy division of GMR Group marked the journey towards Transformation Management and Operational Excellence in the GMR Group.
He was responsible for various Business Development initiatives and obtained the Environment Clearance for the “Small scale LNG Terminal” at Kakinada a first of its kind in India.
He was Technical Member of TIFAC (Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (India), the Technical arm of “Department of Science & Technology” for recommendation of New Technology deployment in the country.
Radhika Sapra Sanyal
- Founded P.E.A.C.E (NGO) to help build a safer future for children by spreading awareness against child sexual abuse in 2014
- Lead operations across multiple cities in India leveraging a strong volunteer network & working in close conjunction with leaders at various renowned Academic Institutions, Community Collectives & Corporate Organizations
- Conduct immersive, tailored sessions for children & ‘trusted adults’ and encouraging a Corporate Social Partnership to enable economically dependent institutions implement safety measures
- [2008 – 2014 | AVP, Bus Dev & Operations @ Human Sigma] Responsible for North Region Operations, Business Development and Client Servicing; Specialized in Recruitment, Training & Development programs for Middle & Senior Management Talent.
- [2003 – 2008 | SM, Cash Mgmt. Services @ IDBI Bank] Closed strategic deals with major clients like STC, Asahi Glass, TV Today Group, Bhilwara Group, TV18 Group & Cybermedia; Managed complex implementations of client-specific solutions
- Entrepreneur (HR Consultant & Trainer)
- University Rank Holder (MBA, HR & Mktg)
- Resource person of Suraksha hospital, body Park and DRWDS (NGO) Vishakapatnam as Stress Management and Life Skill Expert.
- Worked as a Counselling Psychologist in the prestigious schools of Vishakapatnam for more than 6 years.
- Conducted behavioural teacher training workshops and Parents Counselling Seminars for schools and colleges.
- Trained intermediate and college students in Public Speaking, Life Skills and Personality development.
- Conducted number of Sessions on Stress Management and Life Skills with Organizations, colleges and corporate.
- MA (Psychology), certified behavioural Trainer, certified Corporate trainer, certified NLP trainer and student of Hypnotherapy.
- Proficient Mental Health Practitioner and teacher with over 10 years of experience in international teaching and counselling across various institutions.
- Versatile, detail oriented with a leadership record of achievement in executing change initiatives.
- Engaging and thoughtful rapport builder and a collaborative team leader with creative problem solving skills.
- Currently practicing as an independent mental health practitioner based in Pune. She was associated with MBIS-Mercedes Benz International School as the Head of Department and IB DP Psychology teacher for 8 years.
- Also, the Founder Executive Director of Aks Foundation, a Not for Profit providing community based solutions to combat gender based violence.
- Pioneered in handling issues related to trauma, family therapy, relational therapy, child protection, prevention of abuse and violence.
- Extensive teaching experience in Psychology and conducts life skills classes on a range of topics. An avid reader and an active feminist with a love for philosophy and psychology and an undying wanderlust. A globe trotter with a passion for multicultural and feminist issues.
- Certificate course Advances in Trauma Therapy- Cape Cod Institute, Massachusetts – 5-day workshop, July 2017.
- Certificate course in Narrative Therapy – Ummeed Child Development Centre- 2-day workshop, Oct 2015.
- Certificate in Emotion Focused Therapy- Level 1, 3-day workshop Caperspring, Singapore through the Association of Emotion Focused Therapy, USA, Dec 2015.
- International Baccalaureate workshop- IB DP Psychology workshops- Category 1 (Zurich, 2012) and Category 2 (Hong Kong, 2014).
- SAIBSA Job Alike Conference in Mumbai, Feb 2013.
- International Baccalaureate certificate in International Mindedness- Renaissance College Hong Kong, Oct 2011.
- 4th Annual Statewide BIPP Conference – Battering Intervention and Prevention Program Conference- for continued education in working with perpetrators of domestic violence, Apr 2007.
- Training on Diversity in the workplace at Friends of the Family, Sept 2007.
- Workshop on working with Self Injurers- University of Behavioural Health, Jun 2007.
- Using strengths to work with Domestic Violence Workshop, July 2007.
- The Broader Scope of Relationship Violence Conference, Oct 2007.
Currently conducting Workshops for Japanese Executives on Business Communication and Cross Cultural Communication at Softbridge Solutions Pvt Ltd and IT Innovations Pvt Ltd, Pune since seven years.
Visiting Faculty for Business Communication at various Business Schools – Indian Institute of e Business Management, Indus Business School, MITCON Business School, Symbiosis Institute of International Business Management
- Business Communication
- Business Etiquettes
- Business Entertaining & Social Etiquettes
- Enhancing Communication Skills related to Resumes, Group Discussions, Interviews
VISITING FACULTY, FERGUSSON CENTRE FOR LANGUAGES, FERGUSSON COLLEGE:
- Training Job Aspirants for Call-Centers
- Basic Communication Skills Program for undergraduate students.
- Co-coordinator for Certificate Course in English for Foreign students.
- Train the Teacher Program for DES Schools.
- Designed and Executed, Spoken English Modules for students of Vernacular Medium schools
- Specialized Training on Improving Language skills at IMDR (INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH), DES LAW COLLEGE
CORPORATE TRAINER for Specialized Training of Software Professionals in Communication Skills at IT Companies like Disha Technologies, Emerson, Infrastructure Leasing & Finance Services, Pune , Infosys Technologies Ltd., Pune
Conducted Workshops on Communication Skills and Personality Enhancement for Front Office Staff and Guest Relationship Officers in organizations like Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital ,Pune, Rapid Pack, Mumbai, HDFC Tele Marketing Executives, Pune
ESL Training at International Students Cell, University of Pune, teaching English to foreign students at Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels.
Conducted Workshops for Times of India under Newspaper in Education (NIE) in more than 90 schools in Pune for the Age Group 10 to 15 years
TAUGHT ENGLISH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES In various CBSE, ICSE Schools across the country for initial sixteen years- Total Experience in academic field 35 years.